PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2

+20
Tif
zoouh
Sunalibi
Aurely86
LNfromMars
Alcea
Bounty
Juliettaaaaa
Virginie
GreenHeart
Béa
Ophaniel
Ju.
Strange_Dream
Anyway
ToniO-Kill
Maryarmy
Chrys
Pitchouill
audrey
24 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
Ophaniel

Ophaniel

Masculin Messages : 1545

Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 14 Fév 2013 - 9:27

Rire1 Rire2 Rire1 Rire2 Rire1 Rire2 Rire1 Rire2 Rire1 Rire2 Rire1 Rire2 Rire1 Rire2 Rire1 Rire2

Bon a part une bonne barre de rires ... et la perte de toute crédibilité de Jared sur le fait qu'il "aime HB" cette vidéos sert à ..... heu rien

enfin si elle me fait explosé de rire dès que je la voit (et même pas besoin de cliquer sur PLAY juste voir que le lien a été posté dans mon fil d'actualité Fb suffit )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
audrey
Chroniqueuse en Chef de l'info Phoenixienne
audrey

Féminin Messages : 7322

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptySam 23 Fév 2013 - 12:58

Backstage du tournage :

J'aurai bien aimé voir la glissade dans la pub en fait ! HUHU

Source Tumblr (ici)
https://twitter.com/AudreyM_B
Maryarmy
Impératrice Vintage Megalow Ech'
Maryarmy

Féminin Messages : 20404

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptySam 23 Fév 2013 - 13:49

audrey a écrit:
Backstage du tournage :

J'aurai bien aimé voir la glissade dans la pub en fait ! HUHU

Source Tumblr (ici)

moi aussi j'aurais aimé la glissage Rire1
et finalement il est pas si retouché c'est vraiment le maquillage qui fait ça Réflechi
http://30secondstomarsfrance.com
audrey
Chroniqueuse en Chef de l'info Phoenixienne
audrey

Féminin Messages : 7322

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyLun 4 Mar 2013 - 19:26

Une autre version de la pub ici

Source Tumblr
https://twitter.com/AudreyM_B
Bounty

Bounty

Féminin Messages : 635

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyLun 4 Mar 2013 - 22:35

Sur les 25 glissades il a bien du se ramasser une fois... HUHU Rire2
Katala

Katala

Féminin Messages : 166

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyMar 5 Mar 2013 - 16:43

Après la St Valentin c'est au tour de la fête des méres

A se demander si ils en ont enregistrés une pour toutes les fêtes Réflechi
Maryarmy
Maryarmy

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyMar 5 Mar 2013 - 17:52

Katala a écrit:
Après la St Valentin c'est au tour de la fête des méres

A se demander si ils en ont enregistrés une pour toutes les fêtes Réflechi

j'en veux aussi une pour mon anniversaire NOMEHO Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 333394 Star
Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Féminin Messages : 5614
Localisation : Chuis la Nymphe invisible du Phoenix! Chuis là mais on ne me voit pas! Mouhaha
Humeur : Toujours un flingue à la main... Beware of what you're doing!

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyMar 5 Mar 2013 - 18:20

Pour la Saint Valentin je comprends mais pour la fête des Mères Gne2
Pourquoi pas après tout ^^
http://www.jaredheart.com/
Ju.
Dame du Lac et accessoirement Uppity Modo
Ju.

Féminin Messages : 11153
Localisation : A la frontière entre la Tomoslavie, Gublerland, Asgard et Pandora, à bord d'une Impala, tractant Slice of Life, en route vers Hogwarts où le Tardis m'attend pour m'amener à Mystic Falls.

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyMar 5 Mar 2013 - 18:23

Attends, je l'appelle, il te fait ça Mary Rire2

Interview GQ :

Citation :
Jared Leto: Code Red - GQ Interview

By Jessica Punter | 05 March 13

Jared Leto: front man of post-grunge band 30 Seconds To Mars, investor in burgeoning tech companies, campaigner on the Barack Obama trail and avid art collector. This is a man who has been busy during his three-year hiatus from the acting career that made him famous.

It began with a breakout role in My So-Called Life, the Nineties show that also propelled Claire Danes up the Hollywood ladder, and continued with memorable roles in Fight Club, American Psycho and Darren Aronofsky's bleak tale of drug addiction, Requiem For A Dream. His look has been as eclectic as his CV: from corn rows and a bleached mullet to ponytails or an impulsive mohawk. Attacked and applauded for his personal style, he is not afraid to experiment, even if that includes a full-body wax and drag make-up for his upcoming role as Rayon in The Dallas Buyers Club. It's the story of Ron Woodroof, the Texan HIV sufferer turned drug smuggler of illegal AIDS medication at the start of the epidemic.

Leto is in Berlin to talk about his new project for Hugo Boss, which he approaches with typical gusto...

On Looking 31 at 41:
"I still have plenty of vices, but alcohol isn't one of them. It's probably just down to sleep and diet. If you travel long haul a lot or don't sleep much, it's not going to last very long, that's for sure. I'm pretty healthy so I think that helps a lot. I've been that way for a long time - 20 solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself. That probably helps the preservation process."

On Pulling Off Any Hairstyle:
"You have to be willing to make mistakes. I don't have to show up at an office every day; I'm fortunate in that sense. I don't have to conform to someone else's dress code. Usually it's dictated by the film that I'm making, or being on tour, or doing something silly. So I don't take it too seriously. A couple of years ago I went to [photographer] Terry Richardson's house and I needed a haircut. So I asked him if he wanted to cut it. He gave me a mohawk. So it was pretty spontaneous. At the moment, I haven't had a haircut in almost a year."

On How To Get Out of a Style Rut:
"Shave your head. Get a neck tattoo. I think it's all about just being you - even if that means having a wild and wacky haircut every so often. Just be yourself and express who you really are: don't worry about conforming, making other people happy or fitting in. That's usually when people don't feel their best."

On Being Front Row at Fashion Shows:
"Fashion shows are fun because all the energy and excitement gets packed into 15 minutes, all that hard work. I remember I'd gone to see Karl Lagerfeld at the Chanel couture show in Paris, and it's pretty mind-blowing to see that - especially from my viewpoint as someone who doesn't know much about fashion. But you can just see the craftsmanship, the care and the creative thinking that goes into it. As a performer I put on shows every night, so it's interesting to see how other creative people use music, light and sound."

On Music to Work Out to:
"I'm a pretty adventurous hiker, so I like to crawl through the brush. I like to be outdoors and do that sort of thing. I never use an iPod. I like to hear the sounds of nature. I use it to get away from music. I make music so often I don't actually listen to it very much. But I am currently listening to Sigur Ros and Fever Ray."

On Piling On the Pounds:
"To get into character [as John Lennon's killer, Mark Chapman, in Chapter 27] I just ate giant pizzas and everything you know you're not supposed to eat, that's what you eat to gain weight like that. If you're a young actor reading this, you should never do that - it's really stupid. It's a mental and physical challenge. Putting on the weight was very difficult and very weird; I started every meal completely stuffed."

On Hugo Red:
"It's fun to be involved with Hugo Boss. It's been a brand-new experience and a blast for me. Hugo Red is a new chapter. It's exciting to see things come together: from the product design to the olfactory elements. I think it's really fun to be a part of it and watch it come to life."

On Returning to the Big Screen:
"It would have to be for something really special, something I couldn't say no to. A part or story or a director that I just felt was an opportunity of a lifetime, like a Jonathan Glazer or a David Fincher. The films that I've liked recently are A Prophet, Gomorrah and Animal Kingdom, but none of them had parts that I thought I would have been great for or that would have been a challenge for me. They were foreign films and suited for the people that made them. I don't pine for someone else's role, or song or art. But it can still be inspiring."
Maryarmy
Maryarmy

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyMar 5 Mar 2013 - 19:01

Ju. a écrit:
Attends, je l'appelle, il te fait ça Mary Rire2
bah attends il pourrait ! je suis pas n'importe qui non plus ! Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 2577334721

et puis je le veux en français! lui qui parle désormais si bien Lala Rire2 Rire2
Chrys
Médaille d'Or du Quizz Marsien 2011
Chrys

Féminin Messages : 4142

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyDim 2 Fév 2014 - 22:42

Nouvelle apparition de Jared dans une pub Hugo Boss.
nouveau parfum, mais images des spots précédents

Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 GetCodeBottle
https://www.facebook.com/chrystelled
Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Localisation : Chuis la Nymphe invisible du Phoenix! Chuis là mais on ne me voit pas! Mouhaha

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyDim 2 Fév 2014 - 23:08

Oui j'ai vu la pub cette après-midi à la télé ^^
On voit qu'on approche de la Saint Valentin  Rolleyes  Rire1

J'aime bien la nouvelle bouteille ^^

Merci Chrys  Fleurs
Aphrodite

Aphrodite

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyLun 3 Fév 2014 - 12:48

J'ai trouvé la pub Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 148920

On ne m'échappe pas longtemps à moi  Rolleyes Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 148920
Chrys
Médaille d'Or du Quizz Marsien 2011
Chrys

Féminin Messages : 4142

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 EmptyLun 3 Fév 2014 - 13:24

Merci Aphrodite  Fleurs 

Pas moyen de la trouver hier  Rire1 Gne
https://www.facebook.com/chrystelled
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2   Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2 - Page 4 Empty

Jared et Hugo Boss... acte 2
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4