PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Let me introduce myself (yume-kun)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
yume-kun

yume-kun

Let me introduce myself (yume-kun) Empty
MessageSujet: Let me introduce myself (yume-kun)   Let me introduce myself (yume-kun) EmptyDim 3 Avr 2011 - 9:26

Name: Yume

Where are you from? France
What do you do? Job? Studies? Other? Licence in English

How have you discovered the band? Well... I first saw Jared Leto in Alexander and I just fell in love with his eyes. Then, few months after I was surfing on the net and I listened to "the kill" and I just said to myself "wow I love that !" So I made some researches, listened to more music and I just love what they do. I admit that Jared is wonderful, but the reason why I love the band is that I can't describe the feeling I feel everytime I listened to them. I feel peaceful, calm, sometimes sad, sometimes happy. Well, I live the music actually !

Have you already seen them on stage before? If so, when and where? Unfortunately no ! I wanted to see them for my birthday (it would have been the most amazing gift ever) three years ago but I couldn't =(

Which is your favorite record of the band? What a tricky question ! But I would say "A beautiful lie"
Your favorite song? The same as above !
Your favorite video? From yesterday !

How have you discovered this board? Well... I was searching for more information about their concert on the 15th of June.

For you, what does the Echelon mean? Sharing, loving, living !

Do you think you're part of it? I hope so... But, thinking about my definition of it, I think I am !

What are your favorite movies? The green mile, Memoires of a Geisha, Requiem for a dream

What are your favorite books and/or writers? Baudelaire, Sartre, Maxime Chattam, Ann Rice

Except 30 seconds to mars, what bands do you listen to? Three days Grace, My chemical romance, Korn, Slipknot, System of a down, Eluveitie, Still remains, Korpiklaani, Trivium, Daugthry and so much more.

Anything else to add? It's your turn :
Well... I'm fond of singing. I make some cover of 30 seconds to mars (The Story and one of his last song). I'd like to make you listen to that but I have no records of it, sorry. Maybe one day.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

Let me introduce myself (yume-kun) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Let me introduce myself (yume-kun)   Let me introduce myself (yume-kun) EmptyDim 3 Avr 2011 - 11:47

Hello you happy
Puisque tu sembles parler Français (ou alors je me trompe totalement et excuse moi), tu peux aller te présenter directement ICI Clin d\'oeil
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Let me introduce myself (yume-kun)
Page 1 sur 1