PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Closer To The Edge Q&A

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

Closer To The Edge Q&A Empty
MessageSujet: Closer To The Edge Q&A   Closer To The Edge Q&A EmptyLun 7 Fév 2011 - 21:47

Des questions ont été soumises au groupe à propos du clip CTTE et voici leurs réponses :

Citation :
You submitted in questions about the Closer To The Edge music video and song, and MARS has provided the answers! Check out the Q&A below:

lollyn78 asks: did u write the lyrics or sound of CTTE first?

Tomo: JARED GENERALLY WRITES THINGS AT THE SAME TIME. HE WILL HAVE A MELODY IDEA AND A COUPLE OF LINES, AND AS THAT IS HAPPENING HE IS IMAGINING HOW THE SONG WILL SOUND WHEN IT’S DONE. IT ALL STARTS WITH A DREAM.

littleking1916 asks: In the film what does it mean when @jaredleto lifts his arms, pointing his forefingers up while pressing them together?

Jared: IT IS A SYMBOLIC GESTURE THAT I STARTED DOING TO SHOW THE UNITY BETWEEN MARS AND EVERYONE ELSE AT THE SHOWS…A WAY FOR US ALL TO BE TOTALLY CONNECTED.

DyleOfFire asks: What, figuratively, is the Edge? How close are you willing to get to it?

Shannon: The edge is boundaries, limits, expectations, I believe to evolve these must be pushed to the extreme, even eradicated.

EllieefromMars asks: what inspires you the most about your fans?

Shannon: Their commitment, loyalty, creativity and ability to express who they really are consistently inspires me.

BoOm_boOm__ asks: what you were imagining or dreaming about while recording CTTE?

Tomo: WE WERE JUST DREAMING IN GENERAL. THE BEST PART ABOUT MAKING MUSIC IS THAT ITS PURE CREATION. ITS BRINGING TO LIFE SOMETHING THAT HADN’T PREVIOUSLY EXISTED.

krixxy1 asks: the funniest moment during CTTE filming?

Tomo: I THINK ITS PRETTY SAFE TO SAY THAT MY HAIR IN THE WIND AT THE GRAND CANYON WAS A PRETTY FUNNY MOMENT. GOOD THING NONE OF US FELL INTO THE CANYON LAUGHING!

amylin74 asks: Who would you want to do a cover of CTTE if anyone?

Shannon: I think a remix by Daft Punk or Deadmau5 could be quite interesting.

483oceans asks: you’ve said that CTTE almost didn’t make it on the record. what inspired/persuaded you to give this song another shot?

Tomo: I THINK THAT DEEP DOWN WE ALWAYS KNEW THAT IT WAS A POWERFUL SONG, AND IT DEFINITELY MADE US ALL FEEL SOMETHING WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT QUALITY FOR A SONG. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO THREATEN A SONG WITH DEATH IN ORDER FOR IT TO FIGHT ITS WAY BACK TO LIFE…

Source : thehive via twitter

Et merci à Shannon de ne pas nous hurler ses réponses dessus et de paraitre civilisé geekement parlant. Rire1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
4ndreva

4ndreva

Féminin Messages : 3003

MessageSujet: Re: Closer To The Edge Q&A   Closer To The Edge Q&A EmptyLun 7 Fév 2011 - 21:50

Closer To The Edge Q&A 37451 J'ai pensé pareil! j'ai gueulé sur mon écran "TOMO B*RDEL ARRÊTE DE HURLER!" irl >.> *geek*

Citation :
amylin74 asks: Who would you want to do a cover of CTTE if anyone?

Shannon: I think a remix by Daft Punk or Deadmau5 could be quite interesting.
Closer To The Edge Q&A 494362
http://twitter.com/4ndreva
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

MessageSujet: Re: Closer To The Edge Q&A   Closer To The Edge Q&A EmptyLun 7 Fév 2011 - 21:51

Vive nous

Et ce smiley convient comme réponse à tous les points de ton post ! Closer To The Edge Q&A 276644
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Closer To The Edge Q&A   Closer To The Edge Q&A Empty

Closer To The Edge Q&A
Page 1 sur 1