PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Jared Leto's Tour Diary

+20
Alcea
4ndreva
Aurely86
Emma23
Noway
Sirius
Virginie
audrey
Lise
Chrys
Jen
fannyschneider
GirlOfMars
Splotch
Metalsly
Maryarmy
Sunalibi
Tif
Pitchouill
Ju.
24 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

Féminin Messages : 9687

Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Juin 2010 - 8:00

MTV Transmission: 30 Seconds To Mars Exclusive Blog (Week 3)

Music & Entertainment

Posted on June 21st, 2010 at 11:43 am by MTV Asia

Every week, 30 Seconds To Mars will be blogging their touring adventures for MTV Transmission. Here’s what the boys are up to this week!

week3

This Week

Last weekend, Thirty Seconds To Mars rocked Download Festival’s 30th Anniversary in the United Kingdom down at Donington Park, then heading to Germany for two nights of shows in Dortmund and Leipzig. After arriving in Finland for Provinssirock Festival, the Band hardly slows down as they then prepare to head to Sweden for Sunday’s Gothenburg Pier Festival.

Just Announced: Mars will be returning to the international front for a series of shows this fall late November/early December. To see what dates have been added for the UK and Germany, visit the official Tour Page today!

For more information or to purchase Pre-Sale tickets or Golden Ticket To Mars Packages, click here. General sales for all newly announced shows begin Friday, June 18 at 9AM.

Heading to a show? Be sure to “RSVP” for each event you plan on attending on the official Thirty Seconds To Mars Facebook Events Page by clicking here. See below for the forthcoming week of shows, possibly near you!

Mars Is Coming

Fri Jun 18 – Finland (Provinssirock Festival)

Sun Jun 20 – Sweden (Gothenburg Pier Festival)

Tues Jun 22 – Bielefeld, Germany (Ringlokschuppen)

Fri Jun 25 – St. Gallen, Switzerland (Open Air Festival)

Message From Mars

tag_jared

After a sleepless night we left Paris (and a sweaty hotel room courtesy of a broken ac) and headed to neutral Switzerland to the beautiful Caribana Festival. It’s situated right on a lake between France and Switzerland and boats were moored right by the stage.

jbx25

We actually did some interviews on one of the sail boats that afternoon and Shannon even took a ride to the middle of the lake. Still not sure where he commandeered that vessel…The sun went down right before we played and it started pouring rain which made it even an even more chaotic show. We all went nuts together singing nonstop and drenched or not it was perfect.

We headed to the UK after Switzerland to play Download Festival. This was one of the first big festivals we ever played (in 2007) so we have really fond memories of it. We were playing on the Ronnie James Dio stage (I wore my Sabbath shirt in tribute) and were greeted by none other than the legendary Tommy Iommi when we were walking up to stage. It was an honor to meet him and see him side of stage right before we went on. We played at the same time as Rage Against the Machine (we must be out of our heads) but somehow people stayed and it was incredible. I couldn’t even begin to image how many people were watching but thanks to all who did. You blew our minds.

jbx27

Sang happy B to our friend Nichola (of Kerrang fame) and our good friend Chino from Deftones came out and sang The Kill and surprised the already raukus crowd. He nailed it again and I got a chance to publicly thank him and his band for making such inspiring music all these years. Thanks again Chino.

jbx21

After the UK, we went to back to Germany, which is feeling more and more like another home. We love the people and the shows are always crazy energy and insane – We played Dortmund on the Tuesday night – Leipzig on Wednesday. Both magical.

jbx20

PS. We announced a brand new show in Germany at oberhaussen in december. Can’t wait.

I had actually been to Leipzig once before but I didn’t realize just how beautiful it is. I took a walk around when I first woke up and got to enjoy a quiet moment in the park with some sunshine, a busy little family of raher large otters, some granola and soy milk, and a few fans who were about and about getting ready for the festivities.

jbx22

Hopped off a plane this morning and am now in Finland for Provinssirock. Stays light outside till 1am. Midsummer madness they call it… I got a chance to get some great finnish food at a place called JUURI and now I’m back to life and ready to work all night.

I’ll sleep when I’m dead.

- jared

tag_shannon

sbx07

sbx05

A barely standing building from world war 2 in Leipzig, Germany…there was a gate surrounding the property so I had to jump it to get this photo. Pretty amazing what we all humans had to go through to get to where we are today. Lives lost and and many a born to help carve today’s society.

sbx08

sbx09

sbx06

I also went into a church in the town center where in 1989 a secret meeting was formed to start the beginning discussions of the destruction of the Berlin wall…it began with a few people and ended up growing to over 100,000 protesters, basically the size of the crowd at the Download festival in England where we performed! Have a great week and enjoy the moments of this short life we have!!!

- Shannon

tag_tomo

tbx03

Waking up at 4am for ferries to cross the english channel use to really annoy me. Although, when you look out over the horizon and see views like this one it becomes quite difficult to be angry at the opportunity to see something like this.

I often imagine what it was like 300-400 years ago when crossing these waters were much less peaceful than this. What has become a routine trek from the UK to France was once quite a perilous journey. Its easy to forget the history here, and I believe it is important to remember that no privilege we enjoy anywhere on this earth came without the ultimate price from so many people. Nothing in this world comes easily and this luxury is no exception…

- Tomo

Mars Hawks

mhx8

Jesse sent us this shot from Nebraska, USA—he’s been rocking the hawk for four years now! Do YOU have a MarsHawk? Send your photo, name, and location to themarshawk@gmail.com for a chance to be featured in the next installment of Transmission!

triadglobalassault

This week’s group shot comes from Echelon Italy, shown below at one of many historical monuments in Turin. Learn more about the Mission by clicking here, or click the image to see other recent submissions from fans around the world.

tgax29

Echelon Italy also hit up the streets to promote with self-made materials for This Is War and Thirty Seconds To Mars. Great job, Echelon!

tgax28

WEEKLY PICKS FROM THE BAND

Book of the Week

preacher

Preacher is a comic book series created by writer Garth Ennis and artist Steve Dillon, published by the American comic book label Vertigo imprint of DC Comics, with painted covers by Glenn Fabry. The series consists of 75 issues in total, telling the story of Jesse Custer, a down-and-out preacher in the small Texas town of Annville, who was accidentally possessed by the supernatural creature named Genesis in an incident which killed his entire congregation and flattened his church.

Movie of the Week

spiritedaway

Spirited Away is a 2001 Japanese animated film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and produced by Studio Ghibli. The film follows a sullen ten-year-old girl who is in the process of moving to a new town (presumably in the countryside) with her family, and chronicles her adventures in a world of spirits and monsters.

Album of the Week

ccastles

Crystal Castles – Crystal Castles II is the second self-titled studio album by the electronic music band from Ontario, Canada. Despite an early mix leak and no record label promotion, the band’s album reached #1 on various electronic music charts worldwide. Produced by Ethan Kath (in various places including a church in Iceland, a self built cabin in northern Ontario, as well as an abandoned convenience store garage in Detroit Michigan), the record also features 2 songs recorded in the London studio of Paul “Phones” Epworth.

Website of the Week

montba

Monterey Bay Aquarium, whose commitment to advancing ocean conservation has been demonstrated through the aquarium and far beyond, provides Seafood Watch Pocket Guides online. By carrying the pocket guide that’s right for your region, it helps you choose ocean-friendly seafood wherever you live or travel. Access all of the available Pocket Guides by clicking here.

Catch 30 Seconds To Mars Special on MTV Asia at the following times:

30 Seconds to Mars Top 50 US Rockstars

Hr 1 of 5: July 4 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 2 of 5: July 11 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 3 of 5: July 18 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 4 of 5: July 25 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 5 of 5: August 1 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

MTV World Stage 30 Seconds to Mars

Premiere: July 9 @ 10pm (WIB)/11pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 12 midnight (MAL)

Repeat: July 11 @ 5pm (WIB)/6pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 7pm (MAL)

C'est la période Miyazaki^^.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chrys
Médaille d'Or du Quizz Marsien 2011
Chrys

Féminin Messages : 4142

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Juin 2010 - 22:30

Merci Tif Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 698972
c'est sympa qu'on ait maintenant un petit mot de Shannon et Tomo, en plus c'est intéressant ce qu'ils racontent Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 19582
https://www.facebook.com/chrystelled
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Juin 2010 - 7:29

Ok je comprend mieux le post de l'allemande sur le board... Gne2
Regardez la photo du concert en Allemagne : la barrière ? 2 drapeaux français + 2 drapeaux italiens...
Les 4 cote à côte en plus... Déjà j'ai du mal à voir l'utilité d'avoir 2 drapeaux de la même nationalité à 1m d'écart, et en plus, pour le coup ce sont les seuls drapeaux dans la salle (feu l'époque où tout le monde étendait le sien... Gne )
Lise

Lise

Féminin Messages : 895

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Juin 2010 - 8:16

Merci Tif !

Oh j'aime le film de la semaine Kiffme
Et cool de lire ce qu'on a dire Shannon et Tomo happy
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 29 Juin 2010 - 9:25

MTV Transmission: 30 Seconds To Mars Exclusive Blog (Week 4)

Music & Entertainment

Posted on June 29th, 2010 at 12:53 pm by MTV Asia

Every week, 30 Seconds To Mars will be blogging their touring adventures for MTV Transmission. Here’s what the boys are up to this week!

jbx35

This Week

The string of shows continue as Thirty Seconds To Mars returned to Germany for Ringlokschuppen, then traveling to Switzerland for the Open Air Festival, and stopping in the Netherlands for the TMF Awards. Yesterday, Mars played Rock A Field in Luxembourg, and will head to France this week for two nights before heading to Belgium and Italy for two additional festivals!

Don’t forget: Mars will be returning to the international front for a series of shows this fall late November/early December. See what dates have been added for the UK and Germany by visiting the official Tour Page today! For more information or to purchase available Golden Ticket To Mars Packages, click here.

Use Facebook? Remember to “RSVP” for each event you plan on attending on the official Thirty Seconds To Mars Facebook Events Page by clicking here.

Mars Is Coming

Tues, June 29 – France (Toulouse, Bikini)

Weds, June 30 – France (La Cooperative de Mai)

Fri, July 2 – Werchter, Belgium (Rock Werchter Festival )

Sun, July 4 – Venice, Italy (Heineken Jammin Festival)

Message From Mars

tag_jared

jbx31

Am I turning into a European???

The water tastes normal. The food is great. The people don’t even have accents anymore! Things are getting weird…but I like it.

After a very pagan like bombastic and beautiful set in the trees at Provinsirock in Finland (where the sun actually went down and came up again during out set), we took planes, trains, buses, cars, and finally our feet to get to… Gothenburg, Sweden.

jbx32l

I walked all over town, a place from another time, and incredibly, a perfect rainbow came out as I was heading towards the even older part of the city. Awwwww aint it purty…

jbx45

jbx38

I’ve been on a mission to find the best food in each city. And I have been getting pretty damn lucky. Whoever talks sheet about the food in europe doesn’t know what they r talking about! In Gothenburg Sweden I went to an amazing restaurant called Sjo Baren (Sea Bar) and the next day I found an another gem called Happy Monkey. Damn that monkey was sweet. On the road good food=sanity.

jbx36

jbx43

jbx44

Pier Pressure was a crazy night. Midnight madness reigns so theirs something in the air. I went and watched The Sounds for a bit. Great band and the singer Maja is the real Mccoy. Saw them yeeeaars ago in vegas in front of 30 people and they were explosive. Still are.

jbx37

Day off in Copenhagen the next day. Did lots of work but also got a chance to walk around a different part of the city than I had before. Some of the guys checked out a bohemian area called Christiania but I stuck to the art galleries. Was wandering around late night looking for food and after find about 10 places closed for the night I stumbled this second floor den hidden away called Oeback Restaurant. We forced our way inside and literally begged them to serve us. Ended up eating some of the best grub I’ve ever had. Lars, the chef, is a bespeckled genius and every dish was amazing.

jbx33

jbx34

Bielefeld, was our last headlining show in Germany for a while all. Sad but true. But the good news is we are Oberhausen arena in December! The place holds 15 thousand people or something crazy. Surreal.

The German soccer team won their game that same night and the sound on the streets was deafening…they sure do love their ‘futbol’ here. Europe is on mthrfkn fire for these games!

jbx40

Made a pit stop in Halle and Cologne for some intimate acoustic sets and now I am on the bus in Switzerland writing this after a incredible night at the Open Air festival. Shared the stage with The Strokes, LCD soundsystem and just around the corner Paramore played. Fun day. Besides being park 30 feet from the waste and water recycling plant its a beautiful night.

jbx42

P.S. Met Julian from The Strokes and Haley from Paramore. What a nice guy…and she’s even more beautiful in person.

See you soon…

- j

tag_shannon

sbx10

This was taken in the city of Copenhagen on my day off, beautiful spot with resturaunts on either side. Had a great dinner there! Touring continues to be exciting pushing ourselfs more and more!

- Shannon

tag_tomo

tbx04

Germany is such an amazing place. We have been here over 7 times on this trip alone, and it never seems to get old. Slowly but surely we are becoming a German band!

I took this quick snapshot from the balcony of the 1Live Radio station in Cologne Germany, and was very quickly reminded once again how amazing our family of friends and weirdos out there really is. We were doing an acoustic performance at the station on this day and all of these people came together and organized themselves to create this enormous triad! So cool looking from up high so I had to grab a shot.

Its nice to be surrounded by people who are just as strange as you are, thanks echelon!  ;)

- Tomo

Mars Hawks

mhx9

Here’s a shot direct from Brad of Canada, who sports this duo-toned hawk. Do YOU have a MarsHawk? Send your photo, name, and location to themarshawk@gmail.com for a chance to be featured in the next installment of Transmission!

triadglobalassault

Echelon of Spain recently gathered together to take part in their very own version of The Ride appropriately titled, “The White Ride”, sporting white gear and Triad flags while biking through their city.

tgax30

Meanwhile… Echelon of Sweden used Official printable flyers to spread the word about forthcoming Mars shows in their country. Thank you all!

tgax31

Book of the Week

book

Naked in Dangerous Places details the successes and failures of author Cash Peters after his experience as the host of a reality television program Stranded, and has been described to illustrate “…one hilarious descent into madness after another.”

Movie of the Week

movie

It’s Complicated is a 2009  American romantic comedy film written and directed by Nancy Meyers, starring Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin, and tells the story of Jane, a self-reliant divorcée who owns a successful bakery in Santa Barbara, California. After 10 years of separation and three grown children, she finally achieves a good relationship with her ex-husband Jake, a successful attorney who’s now married to a much-younger woman.

Album of the Week

album

All Things to All People is the second album from Danish electronic rock band Carpark North. The name “Carpark North” was created from the electro and rock genres: “Carpark” stands for car parks, edges, roughness, metal – the rock part, and “North” stands for northern lights, stars ethereal electronics.

Website of the Week

website

Nearly 20,000 foster care teens “age-out” of the foster care system each year. Once they reach 18, their state and foster families are no longer required to give them assistance. They are left to fend for themselves. The mission of the Stay Off The Streets Fund is to support youth charities which provide structured programs for foster care teenagers transitioning into adulthood.

Splotch

Masculin Messages : 295

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 29 Juin 2010 - 17:02

Les Echelons Suédois ont osé afficher les flyers "boysband" Rire1
Tif
Tif

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 7:38

On squatte pas mal le blog de cette semaine Court

MTV Transmission: 30 Seconds To Mars Exclusive Blog (Week 5)

Music & Entertainment

Posted on July 6th, 2010 at 12:57 pm by MTV Asia

jbx61

This Week

ADDITIONAL TOUR DATES HAVE BEEN ADDED:

marsiscoming

Mars is returning to the United States for a series of shows in August, September, and October! Please refer to the Official Tour Page for all currently available ticket information regarding dates below.

Mon, Aug 30 – Syracuse, NY (NY State Fair)

[Free with Fair Admission]

Wed, Sept 1 – Baltimore, MD (Sonar)

Thurs, Sept 2 – N. Myrtle Beach, SC (House Of Blues)

Fri, Sept 3 – Norfolk, VA (The Norva)

Sat, Sept 4 – Atlantic City, NJ (House Of Blues)

Sun, Sept 5 – Hampton, NH (HB Casino)

Weds, Sept 8 – Providence, RI (Lupo’s)

Thurs, Sept 9 – Hartford, CT (The Webster)

Fri, Sept 10 – Worcester, MA (Palladium)

Sat, Sept 11 – Clifton Park, NY (Northern Lights)

Mon, Sept 13 – Niagara, NY (Rapids Theater)

Tues, Sept 14 – Pittsburgh, PA (Club Zoo)

Thurs, Sept 16 – Minneapolis, MN (First Avenue)

Fri, Sept 17 – Fargo, ND (The Venue)

Sun, Sept 26 – Los Angeles (EPICENTER)

Sat, Oct 16 – Pensacola, FL (DeLuna Festival)

But it doesn’t end there… Mars will be returning to the international front for a series of additional shows this fall, and Golden Ticket To Mars Packages are now available! See below for the latest:

Tues, Dec 7 – Basel, Switzerland

Thurs, Dec 10 – Moscow, Russia

Sat, Dec 12 – Kiev, Ukraine

Fri, Dec 17 – Madrid, Spain

Sat, Dec 18 – Barcelona, Spain

Remember to visit the Tour Page for more information, and check out the complete list of Golden Ticket To Mars Packages by clicking here.

NEXT UP:

Sat, July 10 – Scotland (T in the Park)

Sun, July 11 – Ireland (Oxygen Festival)

Use Facebook? Remember to “RSVP” for each event you plan on attending on the official Thirty Seconds To Mars Facebook Events Page by clicking here.

Message From Mars

tag_jared

The Netherlands, France, Belgium and Luxembourg were incredible. Thanks to all the madmen and women who came to celebrate. Writing to you from the insanely beautiful Venezia.

jbx46

jbx48

Had an amazing few days in Toulouse with a day off where I witnessed some interesting cooking…

jbx49

jbx50

jbx51

We had 2 really really fun shows in the south of France. Le Bikini was one of the most lush venues I’ve ever seen and although I didn’t have a chance join them, the bus drivers sure enjoyed their time lounging by the pool at the venue.

jbx58

jbx47

jbx52

An amazing and adventurous day and night in Paris and then took a train to Belgium where we played Werchter festival with the legendary Green Day.

jbx54

jbx59

jbx55

jbx57

jbx56

We are now in beautiful Venice with our friends the Italian Echelon.

jbx60

Hard to believe that this European festival tour is almost over. I was sitting in a hijacked gondola by myself about 3am last night in one of the canals in venice thinking how lucky we are to be spending our summer of 2010 playing some of he biggest and most legendary festivals on the planet.

These are good days.

-jared

tag_shannon

sbx11

Rest and Recovery….this is much needed on the road, it’s there in pockets, you just need to look for it.

With all the time changes, the going to bed late because of performing late hours, and the food that you may not be used to, it’s important to grab some recoup time or it can be a bummer!

This pic was taken back stage at one of our shows…that’s right a POOL! Not to mention a gourmet chef that was preparing food all day for us to eat.

So on THIS day we got to work AND relax, Perfect day!

- Shannon

tag_tomo

tbx05

“BLOOD BALL IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE!”

This week we were in the south of France for the first time so we celebrated it with an old school Blood Ball. We haven’t done one of these in a while so it was quite fun to take it back a few years and just make a complete mess and cause some mayhem! Tons of people showed up decked out in their proper ballroom attire and just dripping with blood. It was just as fun as I remember them from before and can’t wait to do another one! Until next time, we’ll keep the blood on ice…

- Tomo

Mars Hawks

mhx10
Amy of Northern Ireland sent us this shot of her sharp hawk. Do YOU have a MarsHawk? Send your photo, name, and location to themarshawk@gmail.com for a chance to be featured in the next installment of Transmission!

triadglobalassault

Echelon Brazil sent in this great shot, promoting Mars in Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro at a World Cup Party!

tgax33

Echelon Brazil sent in this great shot, promoting Mars in Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro at a World Cup Party!

tgax32.1

Book of the Week

book

Power Trip: From Oil Wells to Solar Cells—Our Ride to the Renewable Future

In the tradition of Eric Schlosser’s Fast Food Nation and Thomas L. Friedmam’s Hot, Flat, and Crowded, journalist Amanda Little maps out the history and future of America’s energy addiction in a wonk-free, big-picture, solutions-oriented adventure story.

Movie of the Week

movie

La Femme Nikita begins when punkish, psychotic, and drug-ridden Nikita fires her gun into a cop’s face following the stick-up of a drug store, and is promptly imprisoned, sentenced to death. Instead of dying, however, she’s informed that an alternate to execution exists: receive covert government training as an assassin.

Album of the Week

album

Violent Soho is the second official studio album of Violent Soho, a band from Brisbane, Queensland. The album contains re-recorded material off of the band’s first album, We Don’t Belong Here. Although the self-titled is not technically their first record, it is commonly referred to as their “Debut Album”.

Website of the Week

website

For more than six decades, Du-par’s has been a part of the LA coffee shop tradition, serving millions their famous breakfasts and fresh fruit pies.

"Like I Said...It's pomegranate" Kiffme (on se rend bien compte qu'il ne parle pas du fruit là!)

Shannon ne s'en remet pas qu'il y ait eu une piscine et un chef cuistot HUHU

Et le blabla de Tomo ne parle que du BlooBall^^.
"Tons of people showed up decked out in their proper ballroom attire" Lala
audrey
Chroniqueuse en Chef de l'info Phoenixienne
audrey

Féminin Messages : 7322

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 8:11

Kiffme pompom Court Il insiste pas du tout avec le bracelet et le Pomegranate, j'aime !

- Y a écrit Pink jesaispasquoi sur le minibus
- Et vous croyez que ça veut dire quelque chose pour nous le Merci sur la voiture à cheveux ?
- On s'est encore bien fait repérés !
https://twitter.com/AudreyM_B
Tif
Tif

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 8:25

Pink Flamingo p'tet Réflechi (Flamand Rose quoi! Rire1 )

Et j'avais même pas vu le "MERCI" sur la voiture! C'est une dédicace a Chewie HUHU

On va voir des signes de remerciements partout maintenant Caché !
Metalsly

Metalsly

Féminin Messages : 472

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 8:55

Ah mais c'est clair qu'on l'a marqué, et qu'on s'est fait remarqués! Vive nous Vive nous Vive nous
C'est bon signe pour la suite. Vivement la prochaine date en France....
Et dites-moi si je me gourre, mais il me semble bien que la photo du show de Toulouse, et ben c'est PAS Toulouse! Rire2 Rire2
Y'a ni blood, ni rose, et la salle n'était pas foutue comme ça...
Ce serait pas Clermont plutôt???? Réflechi
Tif
Tif

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 9:34

Wé ça ne ressemble pas à Toulouse ça...D'après une autre photo de la salle on devrait voir le bar éclairé bleu avec des lampes au-dessus, pis ça manque de mezzanine et il n'y avait pas de barre au milieu où des gens pouvaient se mettre derrière, là il semble que les personnes au fond soient plus "en hauteur", y avait des gradins à Clermont nan?

EDIT : y a pas l'air d'avoir beaucoup de triad non plus Réflechi

Dernière édition par Tif le Mar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:26, édité 1 fois
Virginie

Virginie

Féminin Messages : 13510

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:13

Citation :
Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 Jbx51

il a ecrit un.... deux..... trois.... cinq.....c'est co* de remarquer ça au milieu des cerveaux de singes Rire1 mais il aurait pu mettre 1...2...3...5!! Oops
Metalsly

Metalsly

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:35

Quand j'vous dit qu'y nous aime ce p'tit! Clapclap Rire2
fannyschneider

fannyschneider

Féminin Messages : 1065

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:39

la photo c'est bien clermont ^^ A jared ne sais plus ou il habite a force de bouger tout le temps Brave bête
http://www.fannyschneider.com
Sirius
G P S
Sirius

Masculin Messages : 591

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:40

Je confirme la photo c'est bien Clermont Ferrand. Il nous a pris en photo justement en précisant que ca serait une photo pour Twitter.

On me voit pas je suis Caché !
Metalsly

Metalsly

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:43

Il me semblait aussi!
Il est vraiment déraciné, le Jaja. Moquance
Sirius
G P S
Sirius

Masculin Messages : 591

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:49

J'ai trouvé ca sympa en tout cas, car il y avait quelqu'un qui a fait beaucoup de cliché et qui a pas mal filmé pendant tout le concert.
Et la en plus de toutes ces photos il a voulu en faire une spécialement pour twitter.

Sympa, mais complètement déraciné en effet Moquance
Maryarmy
Impératrice Vintage Megalow Ech'
Maryarmy

Féminin Messages : 20404

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:52

Tif a écrit:
On squatte pas mal le blog de cette semaine Court

jbx54

LE BRACELET POUR NOUS ET LA POMEGRANTE

jbx59

LES PINK REBAYLS

jbx55

LES LUMIERES DE NOS LAMPES Lala

jbx57

LE MESSAGE CACHE DE CHEWIE Lala

OUi on peut y voir pleins de messages cachés... Rire2

La MTV transmissions c'est un ATTACKl pour les echelons Kiffme Kiffme Kiffme
http://30secondstomarsfrance.com
Maryarmy
Maryarmy

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:54

Citation :
La Femme Nikita begins when punkish, psychotic, and drug-ridden Nikita fires her gun into a cop’s face following the stick-up of a drug store, and is promptly imprisoned, sentenced to death. Instead of dying, however, she’s informed that an alternate to execution exists: receive covert government training as an assassin

ce mec je le kiff définitivement... ceux qui me connaissent comprendront Kiffme Kiffme Kiffme Kiffme
Metalsly

Metalsly

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 10:57

Beau boulot pour nous! jel\'avaisdit !
Les Frenchies ont plein de défauts, peut-être, mais je crois que c'est ce qui fait notre charme.
Et c'est probablement pas pour rien qu'ils reviennent en France entre chaque date... Vive nous
Et moi aussi j'le kiffe trop, encore plus depuis mon petit tête à tête.
fannyschneider

fannyschneider

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 11:04

ils reviennent en france pour finir le clip de TIW si les effets spéciaux était fait en hongri c'est là qu'ils seraient tout els 3 jours So I run

Les français sont cool mais ils voient trop de signes partout (je suis déjà très loiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn......)
Maryarmy
Maryarmy

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 11:06

fannyschneider a écrit:
Les français sont cool mais ils voient trop de signes partout (je suis déjà très loiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn......)
c'est le but Rire2 Rire2 (mon précédent post étant de l'humour je précise au cas ou Clin d\'oeil )
fannyschneider

fannyschneider

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 11:08

Maryarmy a écrit:
fannyschneider a écrit:
c'est le but Rire2 Rire2 (mon précédent post étant de l'humour je précise au cas ou Clin d\'oeil )

j'avais bien compris t'inkiete Rire2 on est des psychopathe du capilotractage
Metalsly

Metalsly

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 11:09

BOUOUOUOUHHHH! Casse pas mon rêve Fanny!
C'est pas gentiiiiiiil. Rire2

M'en doutait bien aussi... Cretin
Noway

Noway

Féminin Messages : 1308

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 11:31

Apparemment ils en ont pris plein la vue à Toulouse mais alors Clermont ... que dalle, on se demande même s'ils étaient venu quoi XD Et moi aussi ça m'a paru évident que la photo c'était CF avant de voir le sous-titre, donc je pense qu'il s'est gouré oui Rire1 On réalise pas comme ça, mais ça nous fait vraiment tout petit, je suis même pas foutue de voir dans quel coin je suis MDR

En tout cas c'est pas mal que chacun écrive son petit truc sur la semaine passé happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 2 Empty

Jared Leto's Tour Diary
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant